WHAT IS PRIVATE LABEL?
- Private Labeling for Amazon simply means you are selling products of your choice under your own brand (label) on Amazon. Private Label Products are products which are manufactured by one company and sold or branded under your
TIPS FOR PRIVATE LABEL AMAZON SELLERS
- Give More Time on Product Research
- Use Amazon FBA Program to Win Buy Box
- Register Your Brand’s Trademark
- Use Amazon SEO Techniques to Optimize for Amazon Search
- Sell More Products by Creating Amazon Bundles
- Beware of Hijackers
- Ensure Your Brand Logo Tells Everything about the Brand
- Maximize Your Profit Margin
7 STEPS TO SOURCE AND SELL PRIVATE LABEL PRODUCTS ONAMAZON
- Step 1: Come Up With a Product Idea
- Step 2: Product Research and Find the Target Market
- Step 3: Find the Right Product Suppliers and Manufactures
- Step 4: Finalizing Logo Design and Packaging
- Step 5: Figure Out Your Fulfillment Strategy
- Step 6: Amazon Product Listings
- Step7:Sell Your Products and Start Advertising
BENEFITS OF SELLING PRIVATE LABEL PRODUCTS
- There is No Restriction from Brand Owners
While selling private label products you are selling white label products under your own brand. So there is no restriction from brand owners that is basically how you promote the product, how do you convey the message of the brand etc.
- Less or No Competition from the Same Brand
As you are selling products under your own brand so there will be less competitors. But you have to do your product research carefully to find a profitable and less competitive product.
- Source Your Products and Start Selling from Anywhere
You just have to design your packaging and you can add some tweaks to stand out and which can represent your brand. That’s all! You are all set to go there is no need to create own products.
BIGGEST MISTAKES SELLERS MAKE IN PRIVATELABEL
- Not Evaluating the Entire Market Properly
- Products which are Hyper Competitive Should be avoided
- Not Looking at the Numbers Ahead of Time
- Selling Products that are Easily Breakable or Hard to Assemble
- There No Legal Restrictions on the Products
- Don’t Change Your Products too Often